Peggy Peg Screw-in pegs proven a million times, the smartest way to tie down!
All our Peggy Peg plastic screw-in pegs are produced from Fibre-glass reinforced UV-resistant polyamide. At first sight, the colour may seem a bit odd, but our Peggy Pegs can be seen more quickly. Peggy N is the height-adjustable all-purpose Peggy Peg for awnings, cords and tents etc. Product testers travelling all around Europe have approved that Peggy N can be used in 90% of all cases by its height adjustment. Pre-drilling might be useful in hard or frozen grounds (take a 10 mm drill). Attention: Only continue to drill with all our Peggy Pegs as long as the screw is driving in.
- Application: From normal or hard grounds to soft grounds.
- Screws into ca. 90% of all grounds (tested).
- All-rounder screw-in peg for many types of applications.
- 1/5 of the weight compared to a common peg.
- 1 x Screw-in peg N 20cm color olive
- 1 x N hook
Material: PA with fibreglass
Wrench size: 17mm
Torque: max. 25Nm
Content: 1 spare part
Single item exclusively available here.