This time hammering instead of screwing!
The Hardcore Peggy (HP) Hit-in Screw-out Peggy is solely to be hammered in. Turned to the left, with an electric drill or the handle, the peg is easily removed. The Hardcore Peggy is lighter than a common metal peg but has an x-times better fixing! It is exclusively designed for hard grounds and should for reliable hold only be used in such. Its round head enables to change the Pegs direction while hammering. As soon as the peg is fixed to the ground, simply click in the adjustable hook - ready.
- Only for extremely hard grounds.
- Quickly hammered in and even quicker unscrewed (watch Video).
- Much lighter than a common metal peg.
- spare part perfect to upgrade your system.
- 1 x Hardcore Peggy Hit-in Screw-out 15cm
- 1 x Hook L + LA
Material: Aluminium (Schlag-Schraubhering), PA reinforced fibreglass (Hook)
Wrench size: 17mm
Torque: max. 70Nm
Content: 1 spare part
Single item exclusively available here.