Peggy Peg Screw-in pegs proven a million times, the smartest way to tie down!
Screw-in pegs to screw in either via electric drill or with the manual device for tents and much more... Five times lighter than an equivalent metal peg but ten times better grip! The compressing thread makes the Peggy Peg suitable for normal, soft or sandy grounds. The height-adjustable hook also allows using the Peggy N in hard or stony grounds. (Pre-drilling can be useful, especially in winter) If you want to leave your camping spot, simply teardown!
- For (almost) all grounds: soft, sandy, stony and frozen grounds (pre-drilling can be useful!)
- Ideally equipped for the next vacation with a caravan and tent/awning.
- weighs 1/5 compared to a common tent peg.
- 30 x Screw-in pegs N 20cm
- 30 x N Hooks
- 20 x Screw-in pegs S 12cm
- 4 x Screw-in pegs Long 32cm
- 4 x L Hooks
- 4 x Crocodile PEGGY
- 2 x PreDrill 6 und 10mm
- 1 x Combination tool with alloy-adapter
- 1 x bag blue
Material: PA with fibreglass (everything apart from the adapter), Aluminium (Adapter)
Wrench size: 17mm
Content: 1 Set
This set is exclusively available here and only while stock lasts!