Peggy Peg Screw-in pegs proven a million times, the smartest way to tie down!
Screw-in pegs to screw in either via electric drill or with the manual device for tents and much more... Five times lighter than an equivalent metal peg but ten times better grip! The compressing thread makes the Peggy Peg suitable for normal, soft or sandy grounds. The height-adjustable hook also allows using the Peggy N in hard or stony grounds. (Pre-drilling can be useful, especially in winter) If you want to leave your camping spot, simply teardown!
- For (almost) all grounds: soft, sandy, stony and frozen grounds (pre-drilling can be useful!)
- Ideally equipped for the next vacation with a caravant and tent/awning.
- weighs 1/5 compared to a common tent peg.
- 30 x Screw-in pegs N 20cm
- 30 x N Hooks
- 20 x Screw-in pegs S 12cm
- 2 x PreDrill 6 und 10mm
- 1 x Combination tool with alloy-adapter
- 1 x bag blue
Material: PA with fibreglass (Everything apart from the adapter), Aluminium (Adapter)
Wrench size: 17mm
Content: 1 Set
We have started our company 13 years ago to realize our own ideas and give you the best camping experience.
We are living the camping lifestyle. All of our family members love to travel and it is aspiration for us, that our employees do this too. Hence that, all of our products are heavily tested by ourselves!
Our Team is working really hard to develope and manufacture the best camping products, so you can easily enjoy your well deserved holidays!