Peg&Stop and Fix&Go Anchor Plate, the smartest combination since screw-in pegs have been invented!
For awnings, tent poles or storm straps of all kinds. Awning legs or tent poles are safely fixed between the Fix&Go Anchor Plates and cannot sink into soft grounds or take off. The height-adjustable locknut of the Peg&Stop system holds the plate in place even if the peg is not completely screwed into the ground. Quick unblocking of the slides allow you to retract your awning as often as you wish. Assortiment of screw-in pegs for all varying types of grounds. (Pre-drilling might be useful in winter). If you want to leave your camping spot, simply teardown!
- Optimally equipped for compact soft but also hard and grounds with gravel.
- Awnings legs are safely fixed and cannot sink into the ground or take off.
- Peg&Stop allows quick securing of the awning leg.
- Fix&Go Anchor Plate 2.0 allows flexible and quick retraction of the awning at any time.
- weighs 1/5 compared to a common peg.
- 6 x Peg&Stop S 16cm
- 6 x locknuts
- 4 x HP Hit-in screw-out Hardcore pegs 15cm
- 2 x Screw-in pegs Long 32cm
- 6 x L Hooks
- 2 x Fix&Go Anchor Plates 2.0
- 2 x Stormhooks
- 1 x Combination tool with Alu-Adapter
- 1 x bag orange
Material: PA with fibreglass(Screw-in pegs + T-handle), Aluminium (Hit-in Screw-out Hardcore Peggys + Adapter)
Wrench size: 17mm
Content: 1 set